skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Christian-Post-fireflyafrica
Home
Saturday, September 17, 2011
Quad bike point of view
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Quad biking at Areena Riverside Resort. Not the easiest photo to take I tell you.
Not while moving anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular posts
No 7 Castle Hill historical museum
Sailing into Algoa Bay as one of the 1820 British Settlers, Reverend Francis McCleland would have been standing on deck looking out over the...
Driving on the dunes at Brakkeduine
Boys will be boys and when it comes to boys and their 4x4 toys there is no stopping them. When the South African government banned driving ...
Farriagers Restaurant - Port Elizabeth
Being a family on a tight budget with a couple of Rugrats in tow, the grand total of our regular eating out experience is popping into KFC f...
Moyo at Spier – The ultimate buffet lunch
I remember the first time I went to Spier Wine Estate after Moyo opened thinking that it so doesn't fit in with Spier and it surroundi...
Forest stream cascade
Beach or Bush? Bush or Beach? That always seem to be the choice when people do these mini surveys on where folk would like to go for their h...
The magnificence that is Addo Elephant National Park
I've been in the tourism industry for 16 years and first started out working as a tourist guide back in 1998. Back then I used to go to...
Mushroom Farm Park - greening urban areas
Johannesburg boasts that it's the world's largest man-made urban forest and that's difficult to imagine until one actually visit...
Bushmans River reflection
I little while ago I joined a couple of tourist guides from Port Elizabeth on a visit to Amakhala Game Reserve about 75 km east of the city....
Yellow flower (crab) spider
Leaving the office the other day I noticed a yellow spider sitting on a plant close to the door. Don't ask me how I spotted him, I just...
What's in a star (grading)?
What's in a star? Well, lets first see what is a star? a . A self-luminous celestial body consisting of a mass of gas held together ...
Blogger templates
Blogger news
Blogroll
☝
No comments:
Post a Comment