Tuesday, August 23, 2011

    The Eastern Cape Adventure Province

    Very few people realise how much the Eastern Cape has to offer, not just in sights, adventures and attractions, but also in diversity.  Although I have had the opportunity to explore big parts of my home province, I am starting to get very excited about the Mini vs Maxi Adventure across the Eastern Cape tour that is starting on Thursday.  Although we haven't been told what to expect, I just know that the trip will take me to places I haven't been to and show me things I haven't see.  Experiences that will bring me back with photos and memories to share with you.

    The Eastern Cape will take you...

    ... from the indigenous forests of the Tsitsikamma...

    ... to the wide open spaces of the Karoo.

    Bungy jumping off the highest commercial bridge jump in the world...

    ... to zip lining over waterfalls and through forests.

    The coastline leads from the beautiful and rugged Tsitsikamma coast...

    ... along the white sandy beaches of Port Elizabeth and the Sunshine Coast...

    ... to the beautiful and mostly untouched Wild Coast (ok so this is another Tsitsikamma picture.  The Wild Coast is one of the places I actually haven't been to, but hopefully will be able to tick of after this trip)

    You will have the opportunity to see the Big 5 in its natural environment from an open game drive vehicle...


    ... or walk along with an elephant through the bush

     Climb giant sand dunes...

    ... marvel at mysterious mountains...

    ... learn about history...

    ... discover ancient drawings...

    ...and experience a real African sunset.

    Suddenly I'm itching to get going.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment