Thursday, February 21, 2013

    Canopy Tour

    Ziplining is probably one of the most fun and exhilarating yet safe activities that I have participated in.  I remember my very first time, sitting on the first step and trying to get my pounding heart to just slow down enough for me to get my breath and push off.  The joys of being afraid of heights.  But I did it and has now done ziplined six times at three different locations.  The best known spot to zipline in South Africa must be the Treetops Canopy Tour in the Tsitsikamma.  The Treetops Canopy Tour consist of consists of 10 platforms (up to 30 meters high in the indigenous forest) and 10 'fufi' slides, the longest of which is 100m! I recently got to do this wonderful activity with a group of media again.  Here are a couple of pics of the experience.





    No comments:

    Post a Comment